Monday, November 5, 2007

He's home

We brought DH home yesterday. We got almost home when he remembered something
at the hospital. I took him home & headed back out to the hospital.
I went & bought new pillows so he would have plenty. I returned home to find he needed a
prescription filled. Well, it was Sunday & our normal pharmacy closes early.
I went to a 24 hr pharmacy & they told me it would be 45 min. I come back & have a nightmare
experience. Long story short it took 2 hours to get the prescription.
It was 8 p.m. I was tired & hungry. I could feel a headache coming on because my blood sugar
was too low. I had lunch at 11 a.m.
Thank goodness the night went a little smoother. Not much but a little.
I'm working 1/2 days for the next few days.
I just checked on him; he's fine.

No comments: