Friday, November 2, 2007

Colin

Many friends have asked how our DS is handling all of this situation.
I took him to the hospital Tuesday. He was kind of standoffish.
He would look over at G then he would look away. He did this a few
times. He did go over & give him a hug & kiss.
He had a bad dream that night. He normally laughs in his sleep so I
think he was disturbed seeing his daddy w/ all of the tubes.

My sister K took him trick or treating w/ them & then brought him to
the hospital Wednesday evening. He was less standoffish.

Last night he asked was daddy still sick & when will he come home.
He didn't want to go to the hospital.

1 comment:

kimble said...

Terri - when my dad was in the hospital for heart bypass surgery, Jamie acted the same way. I think it is scary for them to see their big, strong "protector" out of their element. Hopefully when G comes home, things will be more normal for Colin. I'm sorry he had a nightmare :(