Thursday, November 8, 2007

Come on weekend

We had another angel bring dinner last night. Yeah thank you JM!
G enjoyed dinner. I cooked last night so he would have a good lunch today.
I think he's a little tired of soup.
He's on his own today. I'm working all day.

Come on weekend. I'm stressed my eczema is giving me fits. I love fall but my allergies don't love fall. C is having a hard time too. Poor baby the one thing I didn't want him to inherit from me.

Hubby is getting stir crazy. I took him to the store last night so he could play his lotto. :) I think it's a total waste of time & money until he hits big then I'll be a fan of the lotto. Hmmm wonder how many children we have put through school w/ hubby's donations. :) He could have a worst hobby like scrapbooking. LOL

I wonder who's hobby is more expensive. Well, I really don't wonder. I know how expensive scrapbooking is, that is why I shop the sales.

Hey our future generations will enjoy the books that are passed along! That's my story & I'm sticking to it. I would love to know more about my grandparents lives when they were younger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.