Wednesday, November 14, 2007

First sentence/pancake love

Hubby helped Colin with his homework last night. Colin wrote his first sentence as homework. It was about what he likes to eat for breakfast. I guess we will have to scrapbook (sb) that homework assignments.

Colin just tasted pancakes for the first time this year. It was when C & I went with mom to the Dr for her follow up (neck tumor) visit. We went to breakfast while mom had some test run.
I begged him to taste my pancakes, he did & liked them.

I made some pancakes this weekend with oat flour, rice flour, golden ground flax seed & other ingredients. He loved them. He has asked me to make them everyday. Of course I haven't.
I did make them Monday. I made up some extra mix so all I have to do is add the wet ingredients. He wants them all the time, breakfast, lunch & dinner.

2 comments:

Jun Bug House said...

Just a tip, but cook extras, then put them in little baggies, then the next morning, or afternoon or night, nuke them for a few seconds to warm um up.
Trust me, Jason loved them too and they never know they were frozen, works with waffles too.
Hugs and prayers,
Nance

kimble said...

Yummy Terri - can you send me the recipe? These sound delicious!