Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy day before Thanksgiving

I cancelled hosting Thanksgiving. We were supposed to host.
When we got the blow that the cancer was in the lymph nodes,
I sent my family an email that I would not host Thanksgiving.
Mom is hosting & most of us are taking a dish. It will be a small
crowd this year.
I'm very thankful that the cancer was not worst.

I wished I would have got the Christmas decorations out of the attic yesterday.
It was 80º, today the high will be 47º. Brrrr

Hubby is watching our son. They seemed to be ok when I called to check.
I'm working a few more hours & I'm heading home.

Side note of just gibberish
What is up with the new fashion of false eyelashes as everyday wear?!
Does a woman not have enough to do??? Guess who will not
be wearing false eyelashes just because they are in fashion???!!!

1 comment:

Jun Bug House said...

Happy Thanksgiving Terri to you and your whole family.
I know we all have so much to be thankful for.
I will keep you all in m y prayers during these holidays.
Hugs to you and to your mom.
**U**
Nance