Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Genius

Hubby still has not been cleared to drive. As a result we get a lot of family time in the car. Yesterday C told us Mr B (his teacher) said he was a genius.
I sd was he smiling when he said it he said no. G turned to look at Colin when he announced he was a genius then looked at me. We just smiled at each other. Not wanted C to know we wanted to laugh. G told me that C had this matter of fact look on his face like what Mr B said was gospel.
Later last night C figured out something that I thought was impressive. I sd Wow Colin that's really pretty smart. He looked at me & said I'm a genius.
I didn't correct him, I'll gently let the air out of his balloon another day.
I don't see any real harm of him thinking he's a genious for a day or 2.

1 comment:

vanessa said...

Hello Terri, I hope all is going well G. My prayers are still with you and your family. I've had a few conversations with C and he is a genius. In fact he's one of those kids you would rather talk to than some adults ;o)if you know what I mean. Take care, let me know if I can do anything to help, and I'll talk to you soon.

Prayers and Blessings
Vanessa