Sunday, November 11, 2007

baby teeth

Early last week when I picked C up from school; he greeted me with the news of his loose tooth. He walked up & sd look mommy as he wiggling it.
It came out last night. We put it under the pillow & this morning he had a dollar from tooth fairy. I hope he didn't notice that the tooth fairy forgot & had to send him to get something; then like magic the money was under the pillow.

Well a few minutes ago he brings me the adjacent baby tooth. I didn't know it was loose. I asked him was it loose too & he sd no. Of course he was trying to pry something lose with his teeth when it came out. I told him I sure hopes he doesn't loose anymore teeth soon.

I know I shouldn't be majorly alarmed because he was very slow teething as a baby. He got his first teeth & walked at 9 months old. His teeth came in 2 at a time & didn't stop until he had them all. I guess it makes sense that he lose them 2 at a time.

3 comments:

Katie said...

This is such a cute story! We're all thinking of you and praying for you all. I can just see the gaps in C's darling smile :-)

Take good care,
Katie

vanessa said...

Terri, that's both cute and funny. I hope he's not doing what my granddaughter did and pulling them out for the money;o) Hope G is doing well. Praying for you and your family.

Blessings
Vanessa

kimble said...

Awe, I can't wait to see pictures of him with those missing teeth Terri!