Saturday, January 12, 2008

Thank you family

My aunt C is taking Colin to the movies. It is nice to have a break & for him to spend time w/ CR. Thank you C.
I want to send a big shout out to my sister K & BIL D for keeping Colin for 3 evenings while I was in the hospital. He enjoyed being over Auntie K. Thank you so much!

My health gets a little better everyday. Yesterday I had a headache almost all day but not today. My swelling is down in my legs, ankles & feet. I still have a little numbness in my right arm but not my legs.

Today starts G 1 week break from chemo. He's tired but feeling pretty good. At this moment he's watching football & talking back to the TV. It makes me smile when he does that, I just laugh under my breath. He gets so into those football games.

He's also enjoying some soup I made, it turned out pretty good. It's chicken, chicken broth, carrots, celery, onion, seasoning, noodles & cream of mushroom soup. Yum

1 comment:

vanessa said...

Terri, I'm so sorry you have been sick and in they hospital, but I'm glad you're feeling better. Just know I'm praying for you and Grover. If I can do anything and I do mean anything to help, please let me know.
Thinking of you in my prayers!
Vanessa