Friday, January 18, 2008

Chemo today

Hubby had chemo today & felt the affect almost immediately. Daddy took & him picked him up. They went to lunch afterwards & G is home laying down. G sd he tried to pay for lunch but dad wouldn't let him. He should know daddy better than that by now.

My Dr visit yesterday went ok; he changed my medication again. He's going to give me a referral to the neurologist I saw in the hospital. The neurologist will give me the other test. So hopefully we will figure out what's going on with my body other than stress.
My Dr sd maybe I was drinking too much water because I still had a little swelling. I told him I was drinking less water than in the past but I didn't know there was a such thing as drinking too much water.

1 comment:

scoobydew58 said...

Don't you remember that women who died after that contest to see who could drink the most water? It was very sad.
Anyway- if you drink too much water (or any liquid), it thins your blood.

Pam V (paws pal)