Wednesday, January 30, 2008

sister surgery

Please say a special prayer. My sister is having surgery.
Last night my niece stayed with us. She & Colin go to the same school & her parents had to be at the hospital at 5:30 a.m. Colin bugged me every 10 min when was she going to come to our house. At 8 pm he wanted to call her. He was so excited he waited up. I let them stay up a little longer then made them go to bed. My niece got up & went to bed & to sleep. My child says I don't want to go to bed, I need some tissue...

Update K is out of surgery it all went well; she's in recovery.

3 comments:

vanessa said...

Terri, I will keep K in my prayers along with you and G. If you or K need anything, just let me know.

Thinking of you all!
Vanessa

kimble said...

I'm so happy it went well Terri. I'm keeping K in my prayers.

Jun Bug House said...

PTL...............
Continued prayers.
Nance