Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thank you

I saw power trucks on the highway this morning. They were from different states & looked like they were headed home. Thank you for coming to help my town.
I know it's day 12 for some still without power; hopefully our local crews will be able to restore them soon. I know many had damage to the boxes to their home & must get an electrician to repair it before power can be restored.
I saw on the news 56th St N was hard hit & still w/out power. There were power poles & trees all over. Hopefully they have power today.

Colin's school didn't have power Monday & we received a call Sunday night. I forgot to check the answer machine & didn't know they had school at a different location. Oops. He will go to school today & I don't think they have school tomorrow because of Christmas break.

He's really missing his little friends & wanted to play w/ his cousin. I hope he enjoys today; he won't see his friends again for weeks.

G is still really tired but doing OK at work. He just doesn't have much energy. Tomorrow he will get a break from the chemo medicine that is affecting him the worst. We are looking forward to the break.

I also wanted to say Thank you for the lovely & encouraging comments you guys leave on this blog. Thank you so much it means more than you know.

1 comment:

Jun Bug House said...

As the days get shorter, and Christmas gets closer, I want you to know the prayers won't stop.
Even if it is just a whisper, it will come daily.
Merry Christmas Terri and may next year be a wonderful New year!
**U**
Nance