Wednesday, December 5, 2007

chemo meeting

Hubby is going to the chemo meeting alone. I feel a little bad. Mom was going to go but misunderstood. He will be fine. Mom just calls after she called G. She feels bad. I told her I did too but let it go.
G took C to school today. This is a huge help. I hate to talk about me but I'm worn out.
It's hard to work full-time & take care of everyone.

I watched the Oprah show on Eat Pray Love. I'm going to take some time for me & read the book. I'm tired of being sick & tired. I'm ready for crisis mode to be over.

C enjoyed his birthday yesterday. His class was thrilled that I brought mini cupcakes.
The parents like that they were mini cupcakes.

We went to J's piano recital last night. She's really good. Colin clapped hard for J but was
challenged during most of the recital. We arrived 20 min early. We were giving the wrong start time. I like for things to start on time & hate sitting & waiting around. Colin finds it hard to sit still too. During the second song by one of the girls playing he clasped his ears because it was loud then he whisper & asked me if I had any ear plugs. By the 3rd song he had adjusted to the volume. He fidgeted during most of the recital but he was quiet.

No comments: