Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Back to work

G went back to work for the first time in months. He overdid it. He's very tired. I hope it goes better for him today.

Colin's gymnastics class was no show so the female gynmastics instructor & the male hip hop/break dance teacher taught him some moves. He has a great time until he started to overdo it & his asthma flared up.
When he spun on his head his teacher looked at me in disbelief. I've seen him do it too many times & it scares me every time. His teacher said you have no idea how hard it is to do that move.
They marvelled at his strength. Of course he showed off & did his one hand push ups & the push ups w/ the clap in between. He is quite proud that he can do them.
I'll enroll him in the beginning break dance class in January.

2 comments:

vanessa said...

Terri, I hope today is a better day for G at work. Tell C I'm so proud of him. It would not suprise me to see his name in lights one day. He's very good at turning flips.

Prayers for you and your family.
Vanessa

kimble said...

Woohoo! Go Colin! That is wonderful Terri. Better that he learns to do those moves safely from an instructor rather than on his own.

Tell G to take it easy if he can. You are doing a wonderful job holding it all together. You are always in my prayers.