Saturday, December 29, 2007

Chemo Friday

I thought he would have a 3 week break from chemo, but no. We spent most of the day Friday at chemo.
G was having side affects immediately so we didn't get to have lunch together or go see a movie;
as we had planned. I would like for us to go for chemo once & they not waste time looking for a double pump that works. Come on with the cost of chemo that place should be full of working equipment! OK vent over.

G has decided it's too difficult to work full time on chemo so he will work the one week a month that he has a break from chemo. It will be an economical set back but the most important thing is for him to get healthier.

Mom kept Colin while we were at chemo. Chemo took a few extra hours this time. My mom has had her hands full w/ my 99 yr old great great aunt. My aunt K, Colin's great aunt picked him up from my parents & took him to Chuck E Cheese to give mom a break. Colin had a fabulous time; he always does when he spends time w/ Aunt K. Thank you K you are an angel.

2 comments:

Michelle Russell said...

I'm thinking about you, Terri! I understand the "funk" so you are not alone there. Sorry G is having such a rough time with the chemo. I can only imagine what you are going through. Consider yourself hugged, my friend!!! xoxo, Mimi

kimble said...

I really hope G gets to feeling better Terri. I'm sorry you didn't get your lunch and movie time with G.