Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Grocery shopping

I don't like to grocery shop. Our new journey of eating better (reading labels) make grocery shopping take even longer. I try to do it when I don't have Colin, it goes faster & I buy less crap.
I got a great tip from hungry girl http://mygrocerydeals.com/ you type in your zip code & it shows great deals in your area. This is good for me because I don't get a sales papers from wild oats/whole foods that come in the mail. I love that you can check out the nutritional value (read the label) online. If you are allergic to an item; put it in your profile, the item will show up in red so you know to avoid it. You can click on the item to add it to a shopping list. Whoo hoo!

1 comment:

Jun Bug House said...

O.K. this is totally cool.
Thank you for the tip.
Blessings to you Terri and prayers still going for you and your family.
In case I don't make it back before Christmas, Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy and safe New Year.
Nance
**U**