Wednesday, August 22, 2007

hump day

I'm still going strong with the exercise consistency challenge.
Last night I cut floor moulding until it was dark.
I'm trying to finish the wall of the entertainment center. I'm ready to push it out
of the middle of my floor.

We have AMVET coming for donations Friday & Salvation Army coming Saturday.
I have a dining room full of stuff to donate. I've been needing to call for weeks.
Oh it will feel good to give these items a new home.

This first week of school is such an adjustment. I'm so glad it's hump day. I'm tired.
I'm going to the CKC Friday & I'm so ready. I'm so overdue for a day for just me.
Well most of the day. I get to take a sb class & shop until 5.
Marilyn & I will meet up for lunch. We will discuss the mini retreat & hopefully
get to meet the lady that owns scrapad.

No comments: