Monday, August 13, 2007

Aug 13

I did 1 row on Sunday all by myself. When DH rose he helped me do 8 more rows.
I had precut all the rows Saturday. It looks beautiful.
I took photos of the progress. Hmmm when will I shrink & upload them.
Now we just have to move the entertainment center. It took 3 people to move it in the house.
I hope G & I can budge it; the last time we tried we could not.
I took the doors off & the drawers out. I'll take out everything else today.
We plan to put the floor slider mover things under it. I also want to paint this wall.
I didn't paint this wall a few months ago when I painted the rest of the room.
We trying to figure out how to take everything out with out messing up the wiring.
I don't think we would ever get it hooked up right without calling the cable co.

Still on target with my exercise. It's still not a habit or easy.

Our dryer stopped working yesterday. I was so tempted to put the clothes outside in 104ยบ
they would be dry in no time. I took them to my sisters she lives the closest to us.

No comments: