Wednesday, August 8, 2007

floors

The floors are giving me the blues. I need to take a photo & upload it.
We worked on the floors last night & a few boards would not cooperate.
I tried hammering them in place until I was sweating.
The last problem board was a major headache.
It had about 1/8 gap & DH asked would it be ok to leave the gap.
I sd no, this is too much work & money for it not to be done correctly.
It also was in a very high traffic area.

DH finally got the last problem board to go in to be seamless.
We only did 2 rows last night. Now that it's over these floors are going to
look great.
Anything looks great at this point because we've been walking on concrete
for weeks since we took out the carpet. LOL

I'm doing well with my exercise program. Working on the floors has me
exercising more than I prefer, but hopefully it will pay off.

One month until vacation & I have not lost the 20lbs. Darn well there
won't be many swimsuit photo of me other than the neck up. :)

No comments: