Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th

We plan to have a low key 4th with friends & family. It's nice to not be the host & go have a good time. I normally buy matching tshirts for us on the 4th. This year I wanted a red shirt. G's first choice is not red so I bought him the same shirt in white & Colin the same shirt in navy.

I had the perfect sb paper in mind. The LSS was sold out; it was just there the day before. Wouldn't think they would have enough of that paper for everyone to buy? It's not like that paper would go out of style. I guess I'll just make my own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! about the matching shirts and the scrapbook paper! I'm sure you could find it online!

Marilyn
>^..^<

tm1 said...

I'm sure I could too. Hopefully the LSS will get more. We both know I won't scrap the photos anytime soon. LOL