Saturday, July 5, 2008

Family

We had a great day w/ family at my aunts house. There was enough food to feed an army & it was all delicious. Thank you Aunt C for hosting & Uncle R for cooking. We had a good time socializing & playing cards.
Colin loves cake & Nanna made the kind he loves. He kept asking for more cake. I let him have more than he should & he still wanted more.
Aunt K saw he wanted more, all we noticed was he was following her around the kitchen like a little puppy. G was at the table & I was standing behind him. Aunt J told us Aunt K would give Colin a taste of cake, she did before it got out of Aunt J mouth. Then she said watch her give him the hole piece of cake. Aunt K tasted the cake & said she didn't like it & handed it to Colin. We couldn't believe it. Colin took the cake, went sat down & ate it like he hadn't had cake in years.

Thank you Aunt K for taking Colin today. He didn't want to go because he would miss me. He's always a little clingy after I take a trip. It's understandable. Aunt K promised ice cream & he was ready to go. I had to call & see if she was on her way because Colin told me it had been 20 min. He was watching the clock. She came & he walked right pass me & G w/out a goodbye.
I'm sure she will he's having a great time & being spoiled rotten. I don't mind we all like to be a little spoiled & made to feel special sometimes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Colon! What a cutie!

Marilyn
>^..^<