Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Camp is over

Camp is over & Colin is spending the days with Grover. My mom is going out of town.
I'm going out of town tomorrow. I hope they have fun. I'm not sure what G is going to do because my mom (Nana) is back up when I'm out of town. One of my sisters has moved.
Mom is taking a much needed break after caring for my great, great aunt for 7 yrs.
Colin will love it because G lets him have more sugar than I allow.
My aunt K took Colin & my niece to Chuck E Cheese. Thank you Aunt K! Colin had
a blast.
Sweet J & TJ generously gave Colin a tennis racket. He was ecstatic. He never did
get a racket from camp. I'm so glad they were able to help out. Thank you J & TJ!

G is getting a little feeling back in his hands. Now, If we could get his feet to stop hurting,
life would be much better.

2 comments:

Jun Bug House said...

Prayers continue always for G.
Hugs,
Nance

tm1 said...

Thank you.