Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Bad day

Yesterday was a bad day. I spent 1-1/2 hr waiting to see the Orthopedic Dr. then I took off down the hall looking for someone. The helper sd they were waiting on my test results to be faxed. Well, I took the test 30 days ago & you just know knew you needed a copy.
Of course after I told her I wasn't going to wait any longer he came right in. I didn't care if they
had to reschedule or he could at least look at my xrays while we waited on the fax.
She brought the fax in & sd it just arrive; of course I looked at the top of the fax & the time; it arrived 20 min ago. I know there is no way they would wait on me for 1-1/2 hr. I wouldn't have minded waiting if there had been an emergency & not incompetence.

I pick up the kids & we go to moms they are doing their homework. Mom calls & ask me to bring the spare keys to her car. She locked herself out. I felt uncomfortable about leaving the kids so
I called G to see if he could take the keys or watch the kids. We were talking & I heard a huge noise. He was sitting at a stop sign; a large truck knocked a car into him on the drivers side.
We hung up so he could call 911. I called my BIL he was on the way to the children so I went to give mom the spare keys.
The emergency crew checked out G. His lower bp number was slightly elevated. He's going to the Dr today.

The day did improve in Colin's gymnastics class. He did extremely well. His teacher wants him to join the advance class. He wants to do both classes so we will see how it works out next Monday.

3 comments:

Jun Bug House said...

Oh Goodness Terri.
You sure have had your share this year.
And it is just April.
Prayers continue for you all.
Nance

tm1 said...

Thanks so much Nance!

kimble said...

I can't believe it, one thing after another, and now Colin isn't well. I hope both you and Colin are feeling better very soon.