Thursday, April 10, 2008

stormy weather

I'm glad we had a beautiful weekend because this week has been stormy weather. Tuesday no one in town got any sleep w/ the sirens & storming all night long. A friend missed 1/2 day work today because of flooding around them.

G is feeling pretty good physically but apprehensive about starting it all over again Friday.
It must be so difficult for him to only get a 5 day break & start chemo for the next 3 weeks.
I know, I know it could be so much worse.

We cancelled our family trip for this month. He doesn't want to go.
I hope to go on a trip soon. I need to get out of this state; if just for a few days.

4 comments:

kimble said...

10 weeks until the PAWS retreat Terri! We really hope you can make it!!!! Big hugs to you and G.

Anonymous said...

Everyone needs some time away - hope you can work it out!

Jun Bug House said...

Oh man......
PAWS!!!
Puppy Paws???
Can I come????
Hang in there.
You may not see God working, but he is.
Hugs,
Nance

kimble said...

:), not Puppy paws Nance - though that would be too cute! PAWS stands for "Page A Week Scrappers" - it is the group Mimi started years ago. I wish I was scrapping a page a week! ;)