Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Home sick

Colin is home sick today. He's sleeping. Yesterday when I picked him up from school he was sleeping. His teacher sd he had been sleepy all day. This morning the school called G to come pick him up. G had a chiro appt so my mom picked him up. G brought him home after his appt. Colin is sleeping. He doesn't have a fever. He has no appetite. I'm not sure if it's just a bug. If he's not better tomorrow we will go to the Dr. I'm not sure what to tell the Dr. other than he's sleeping day & night. All of this sleep is so not Colin.
He did have a fever over the weekend but not in a few days.

I'm sick myself. I'm fighting a sinus infection, migraine, carpel tunnel & back issues. I'm feeling
extra tires so maybe we caught one of the many virus bugs going around & around this year.

G got an estimate for his truck. Thank Goodness we have good insurance.

3 comments:

vanessa said...

Oooh Colin, I'll be glad when you start to feel better. I sent you something in the mail. Maybe you'll get it today. Terri, just know I'm thinking of you and your two boys!

Vanessa

Jun Bug House said...

Prayers for the big guy, the little guy, and oh heck, just prayers all around!
Terri, ya got to catch a break soon hon.
**U**
Nance

tm1 said...

Thank you