Sunday, March 30, 2008

Colin is sick

Colin has been sick all weekend. I think it's allergies. It's hard to tell; he doesn't complain.
He had a slight fever last night & is laying around today. If he's not up turning flips or playing roughly with his toys; something is very wrong. I hope we've avoided these awful flues that seem to never end this year. I know so many people that get over one version to catch another. I've been giving him vitamins all year. He's eating a little healthier.
OK newsflash, he's up & singing. I think he's feeling better. I have tried 5 different medicine, over the counter & natural. Hallelujah something is working. I hope he continues to improve.
I wish I could figure out what he's allergic to but I think he's like his mommy & extremely sensitive to seasonal changes.

3 comments:

vanessa said...

Hello Terri, tell Colin I'm glad he feels better. Have a great week!

Vanessa

Jun Bug House said...

Glad he is feeling better.
Doesn't it break your heart when they are sick.
**U**
Nance

tm1 said...

Thanks to you both. I feel so helpless when he's sick.