Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Oh Boys

The guys are home today. It' s Spring Break & G is watching Colin. I asked to speak to Colin & he got on the phone for a hot second. He told me he was working out his muscles w/ the trampoline. He told me he wants to be really, really strong & have some super powers. I asked where did he get that information he sd no where, Can you talk to daddy? In other words he needed to finish working out & didn't want to talk w/ me on the phone any longer.
I asked G was Colin jumping on the trampoline. I have a mini trampoline for exercise. I assumed Colin was jumping on it. He sd no he was laying flat on his back & lifting the trampoline. Then he said Colin was doing push ups w/ the trampoline on his back. Next I heard look out; so I let G off the phone.
I hope they are in one piece when I get home. :)

No comments: