Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm tired

I got home from the sb retreat yesterday at 5:30 p.m. I'm so tired. I stayed up scrapping until 1 am Friday night & Saturday night. I had the best time. It was wonderful to get to put faces w/ names. We had fabulous food & fun.
I'll post a ton of photos & LO (layouts) soon.

My sister K & her family are angels. They watched Colin for 2 days & nights. Thank you guys so much.
He had a blast & G rested. G only had Colin from 11:30 a.m. until l 5:30 p.m., Sunday.
He sd he was tired about 1 & set the alarm. He set the alarm so he could take a nap & know if Colin opened a door.

3 comments:

Jun Bug House said...

Glad you had some "you" time.
Yeah you!
Hugs,
**U**
Nance

tm1 said...

Me too. I want more. :)

ethnicscrapbooking said...

retreats are the greatest...but you sometimes end up with a "scrapbook hangover" from the lack of sleep, LOL