Friday, March 28, 2008

Bucket List

I was recently asked about an item on my bucket list. The list of things I'd like to do before I kick the bucket.
The number 1 thing on my bucket list is to 1 day catch up on my scrapbooks. Next, I was asked "Is that possible?" I continue to take photos but I believe it is possible. I believe one day I will have oodles of time to myself. It will be years from now. :)
Another item on my bucket list is to travel. I want to visit Paris, Brazil, Bahamas, & Africa.
Another very important item on my list is to become more green. I hope I'm really old when I kick the bucket. I also hope I've learned to live a very simple life. I want to learn to live without so much stuff & to make the environment better. Currently I'm trying to reduce my need for so much paper. I love paper, especially pretty stationary & scrapbook paper. I do use my scraps so that is a good start. I'm working on a few more things too.
Good blog chatter about scrapping green http://www.worstedwitch.com/2006/11/08/mail-call-eco-scrapbooking/

I have a wish to meet Oprah or see the show live. I missed one opportunity because I was too busy with my career. If I get another opportunity I will take it.
If I ever return to Manhattan I want to see a Broadway Play.

No comments: