Wednesday, February 27, 2008

spirit

G's spirits are a little low. This is very unusual for him because he's usually laughing & positive no matter what is happening health wise or...
The oncologist prescribed anti depressants months ago but G will not fill the prescription.
I think he should fill it; this Dr deals w/ cancer patients exclusively. He wouldn't have prescribed it if he didn't think he would need it. It's tough to deal w/ this day after day, month after month.
It doesn't surprise me G wouldn't fill the prescription, he will suffer w/ a headache for hours before he takes medicine.

This video helped me be grateful that G's cancer is responding to treatment. I forwarded the video link to him. http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=ithct48cqw
I saw this guy when he was on Oprah but it was great to watch it again. Thanks Mitzi for sharing the link.

2 comments:

Brown English Muffin said...

Did you hear about that devil of doctor who was giving people watered down versions of chemo and pocketing the money. I believe he is in jail now...I was disgusted when I heard it.

tm1 said...

He needs to be under the jail.