Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

I had a great lunch w/ my Valentine at Pei Wei. We had to find something not overly
crowded & fast service. Of couse I love Pei Wei so it was perfect.
He had a dozen roses in the car & my gift a CD I wanted for months.
I shared a few of my roses w/ other ladies that didn't have a Valentine or that didn't get
any yet. I've been there & knows how it feels. Most of the time my roses are given to
me at home or the evening. I was so thrilled w/ my Valentine that I felt compelled to
pay it forward.

The afternoon will be interesting when I pick up Colin because his class is having a
party & he will be sugared up. We tried to pack extra protein in his lunch & for breakfast.
If he has protein before sugar it seems to help.

I didn't take a photo of my roses but maybe I'll post an older photo of other roses.
I'm especially grateful hubby didn't give me chocolates this yr. I love
chocolates but I'm trying to get healthier. Besides we have tons of chocolate
at work & it's tough to resist. I'm especially grateful that he pushed through his
lack of energy just for me. I feel very special.

No comments: