Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Gymnastics/It's Super Tuesday

Gymnastics was fun last night. The advanced group was combined w/ the beginning group.
Colin's skill are between both groups. Colin is now the only boy; the 2 older boys are no longer in the class. One moved out of state; I'm not sure about the other boy.
I need to decide if I'm going to put Colin in the break dance or the hip hop class. One meets Friday nights. I'm always so tired Friday nights & don't want to do much.
Colin also wants to play basketball. They practice one day a week with games on Saturday.
Maybe next year we will think about basketball.
I'll pick one more activity. I don't want him to be one of those kids w/ an activity every night.

Please go vote; people died for some of us to have the right to vote.
I heard on the radio that there are poll issues in GA. At the time of the report the polls had
been open 30 min. Oh boy.

No comments: