Sunday, April 12, 2009

WHERE WAS THE EASTER BUNNY

I asked Colin if he thanked the Easter Bunny this morning. He got up after noon. He said Where was the Easter Bunny when you saw him. I said I didn't see him but he left a little note. Glad he didn't ask to see the note. I told him the note said he wouldn't get a basket next time if his toys were left in the floor like they were last night. I also told him we need to talk to the Easter bunny about more healthy treats. Colin yelled No way, hmmm I interpret that to mean please don't. I said the bunny brought something other than candy in the past. When you were little, he would bring gold fish crackers & pretzels with a tiny bit of candy.
The truth is Easter bunny mom went scrapbooking yesterday. I bought some candy weeks ago & didn't buy much else. Last night EBM (Easter bunny mom) was tired. I was going to get up early but we had a horrible storm last night. I house alarm went off 4 or 5 times. Every time I had just fallen asleep. So I'm tired & dragging this morning.
Colin has seen the bag w/ the chocolate bunny & other candy. I told him I added some things to his basket. He actually had gotten into the small Hersey bars. He asked if he could have them & I sd yes. Of course I wasn't paying attention & vaguely remembered the conversation.
I made a basket for my nieces & a bag for my parents. A little something for G.

G is not feeling well today. He hasn't been well for over a week.
We are having dinner at my parents in less than 1 hour. I'm making pasta salad. My BIL loves it & I can no longer eat it. This being allergic to wheat & soy sucks. My being allergic to fish & seafood doesn't bother me because I've know all of my life. I love bread, pasta & Chinese food. I have to read every label carefully. I'm gradually getting rid of wheat products in my pantry.
I have all kinds of pasta. I guess I'll make manacotti for the co-workers on the next food day.

No comments: