Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Selling chocolate bars

Colin's school is selling chocolate bars to raise money. The first day he sold 10. That includes 3 to my dad, 1 to me, 1 to G & Colin bought 1. He sold 3 to 3 guys working on my parents home.
My mom called him selfish because my niece is selling it too. My mom wanted Colin to split the sales with Colin but he wouldn't do it. This was before I got to her home. She picked the kids up from school because my car is on the blink & in the shop. We are down to 1 car.
My mom wanted Colin to let me niece sell to papa. She said Colin ran to papa & asked him to buy candy. Of course papa & G bought from both children.
He wanted to go to home depot to sell the rest of the candy. I told him we couldn't do that without permission. It's called soliciting. He said let go to ______ & ______ he kept naming
stores. We went to whole foods & he wanted to take them in the store & try to sell them.
I don't know what kind of pep talk they gave these kids at school but he was/is fired up.
I bought them to work today. 1. I'm always buying something from my co-workers for their kids schools. 2. We were buying too many ourselves. Oh my those with the carmel in the middle are so good.

1 comment:

Jun Bug House said...

Oh I am so glad I am passed those days (and don't live near by) LOLOL
Go Colin go.
Do they win a prize?
**U**