Saturday, April 18, 2009

LO made from scraps

I'm trying to use up some old stash & sb stuff. Here is a LO I made from scraps.
I cropped with Marilyn last weekend. I try to scrap away from home once a month.
I committed to doing it this year to get some me time away from our home & the guys.
Scrapbooking or crafting is one of my favorite ways to spend my time. I look forward to
the day I make a living crafting. I'm a 2 page LO scrapper so this layout doesn't include
the title & etc. It's on the opposing page. This LO is from the cruise scrapbook so there are many other photos from the same place Maragritaville located Montego Bay, Jamaica.

1 comment:

Miss Misi said...

Good job using your scraps and stash. That's my plan too.

My family loved Margaritaville. Although, we ended up going to the one in Negril.