Monday, January 5, 2009

Work in progress

My sister, mom & I started a healthy plan. We all want to lose weight & be healthier.
We weighed, measured & signed a contract with ourselves. This morning I came into work & a co-worker brought in donuts from an awesome bakery. So far today I've resisted. I hope they are all eaten soon. :) I did climb 4 flights of stairs. I plan to do 4 more in the afternoon.

G sd Colin was not so excited to return to school today. He is excited about gymnastics.
He did a backhand spring last week & I wasn't there because I was still at work.
I hope I get to see him do a back handspring today.

G's hands are much better. He still drops things from time to time but not as often. His feet still give him trouble. The Dr had upped the medication dosage but he's still having issues. He didn't sleep so well last night so he's napping today, since little precious is back in school. I hope he doesn't nap too long because he won't be able to sleep tonight.

No comments: