Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hubby goes to the Dr

G's had a Dr visit today. They are going to change his medicine for the neuropathy. I sure hope it helps. He's so tired of being at home & not at work.
I've had a lot of bad news this week. A really sweet woman that took care of her ill husband for many years was just diagnosed w/ lung cancer. She didn't smoke.
A 41 yr old co worker of mine died over the weekend. He didn't show up for church Sunday & didn't show up for the MLK parade Monday. The police was sent to his home & they found him dead. I had just talked to him last week. We were walking back to his desk he asked what was wrong. I told him I wasn't feeling well. He grabbed my hand & said let pray. He started praying that I feel better. I told him I did feel better & Thanks.
What bothers me is these things seem to happen to good people. The people running around inflicting nothing but pain & evil into the world don't seem to get cancer. I don't think life is a cake walk for anyone but I don't like to see bad things happen to good people. I know it's reality but I still don't like it.
Colin wanted to stay home from school inaugural day. He said only he & one other boy would be in school. I said no one from your school called & said there would be no school so you are going.
His school is not free so if they are open he is there unless he's sick or vacation. His school always seem to be so shocked that we take him out of school to go on vacation.
I told him I'm sure they will show the inauguration at school on TV & they did. I remember watching man walk on the moon on TV at school.

Happy Birthday to my mother!! Your the best. Maybe someone will tell you I mentioned it on the blog. My mom doesn't read my blog. :)

No comments: