Friday, January 9, 2009

Fitness 09

I'm working hard to keep walking 4 flights of stairs twice a day. My joints hurt really bad Wednesday but I kept walking. I know their are people that can't walk so I don't want to complain. It's supposed to be 70 degrees today but tonight close to freezing. Never a dull moment.

Colin attended his first break dance class. He did great. He was a little lost in the beginning but by the end of class he had nailed the moves. They all get in a large circle & free style dance, at the end of class. Colin had a ball. He did his best moves, he was so cute. Most of the class is really advance. He cheered when several of them did head spins. He can head spin too; but I hate to see him do it. It scares me & I don't want him to get hurt.

G is still having the same feet issues. Yesterday he was in pain watching the big game.

No comments: