Monday, November 24, 2008

Colin is better

He has a cold & left school sick Friday. His school called my sister Karen, she emailed me. I can't figure out why they never have G or my cell phone number. Our numbers haven't changed in 6 yrs. I think it's because my niece Karen's daughter goes to the same school. I'm sure they ask my niece for her mom's number. Colin has our home number memorized. I need to teach him my cell number.
G picked Colin up from school he said he wanted his Aunt Karen. He took him to my mom's & she kept a close eye on him. They were home when I got home. Colin's asthma gave him issues thought the night which meant I didn't sleep by watched him breath. I hate when he gets a cold it always causes issues w/ his asthma. He was better Saturday.

2 comments:

vanessa said...

Awww Colin, I hope you feel better today.

Vanessa

P.S. And I hope Santa brings you that Wii you want for Christmas ;o)

tm1 said...

LOL I'll tell him Ms Vanessa.