Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hilton Head Island

I love Hilton Head Island. The Island is different this year. There seems to be less activity. We usually are offered money by condo places to listen to a presentation. In the past we've gotten free breakfast & golf. We do get free golf w/ our stay. We don't golf & this is one of the best

places in the states for golf. We will spend tomorrow in Savannah. Thursday we will spend at the beach it will be mid 70*'s.

I'm glad we voted early absentee. History will be made today we will have either the first AA president or the first female VP.

I got the cutest photos of the baby.

2 comments:

vanessa said...

Terri, please, please, please enjoy yourself and your family. Oh, and while you're at it have some fun for little ol me!
Vanessa

tm1 said...

I will. We are having a blast. We will spend today in Savannah.