Thursday, November 20, 2008

78

Yesterday was 78 degrees today it's 54. I wished I would have cleaned out my flower bed.
I made space for the guys Christmas tree in the family room. We may bring down the decorations this weekend. I'm not going to put the girl tree up this year, unless by some miracle, I finish my craftroom.

We have 2 birthday parties this weekend & one next weekend. Colin is ready for his birthday.
He keeps asking when is November going to be over.

He got a prize from his teacher yesterday for doing so well on the craft project. I'm sure the teacher didn't know he's been making crafts w/ me his mommy since he was 3 yrs old.

G really wants to get Colin the Wii for Christmas. I want to wait until next year. On most things I get my way, when it comes to Christmas gifts for Colin; G gets his way. No, G usually just goes & buys what he wants him to have w/out me.

G had a good day with his feet. We will take progress, it doesn't matter how small.

1 comment:

Jun Bug House said...

Take the small things with G, and they will add up.
I have two things to say.
When it comes to boys and Christmas, give in to the hubby.
It is so worth it and you can get some "games" like Yoga and tennis and get some exercise in too. It is a win/win, really.
Second, honey, put up your girl tree.
Come on, how often during the year do you get to do "girlie" just for you.
Do it, the craft room will be there the next week, the next month, the next year (which is just around the corner)
Do it, you won't regret it, I promise.
**U**
Nance