Monday, December 1, 2008

Craftroom progress

I'm so excited. I spent most of the last few days working on my craft room. It is coming along nicely. My right hand is sore from painting & carpentry work.
My aunt had a big birthday party Saturday night. We all had a great time. Colin managed to dance w/ his sore knee. G danced w/ his hurting feet. I had a good time dancing too. The first really long electric slide I was out of breath but after that song I was fine.
G did have his dress shoes on to wear to the party but he took them off because they hurt his feet. So he was dressed nice until you saw his socks & flip flops. He wears wool socks to keep his feet warm; they coldness makes them ache more.

Today, I could really tell I had not walked the steps in 4 days. I was breathing hard on the second flight. It's so hard to get in shape.

No comments: