Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Holidays

We had a great time during our time together for Christmas. G practically ran from the house Wednesday Christmas eve. He rarely shops before Christmas eve. The time I wasn't visiting with family or playing with Colin & his new toys; I was working on my craft room. I need to post photos. I'm so happy with how it's coming along.

We had a really good Christmas. Thanks so much to friends & family that were extra generous this year. Many know our finances were much less this year. I was pleasantly surprised with the people that showed even more generosity than normal. We are grateful for all gifts, cards, well wishes & prayers.

I was especially surprised by my husbands male co-workers. Many dropped by for visits but also brought gifts for us. Some of the guys dropped by gifts for Colin. It was such a nice & appreciated surprise. The great hearts of people continue to amaze me. Wow!
Colin has been a complete joy to watch. The bed is full of his new favorite toys every night.

No comments: