Wednesday, June 25, 2008

long days

I've had some really long days this week. Starting Sunday w/ my crappy AAirlines flight. I was charged $25.00 to take my other bag then it was lost. I didn't get much sleep because at midnight I'm calling trying to find out if there is an update on my bag. I also need to figure out where I can get some replacement shoes at midnight. Luckily my bag appeared at 5:00 after they approved the authorization to replace my shoes. I couldn't wear the sandals I flew in to work.
The next few days I worked really long hours with the guys. It's so hot in the 90.
I miss my guys.
Colin has kept me amused with his funny sayings. I just called & he's turning flips on his head.
He told me he needs to keep exercising so he will have muscles & the girls will like him. I can't believe a 6 yr old knows about girls liking muscles. I'm not sure where he gets this stuff.
He had animal crackers & chocolate milk as a snack at camp. He told me I need to try it because it's really good. He said Papa can fix anything.

No comments: