Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Bowling

Colin had a great time at camp yesterday but said he didn't want to go back.
I asked why. He sd daddy is sick & he needs to stay home & take care of him.

They are going bowling at camp today so I hope he has a good time. Yesterday
he didn't eat the lunch I made, the lunch they made (sandwich) or the lunch my
mom took. At 5 pm, I asked him if he ate lunch and he sd no; opened the lunch my mom
made & started eating it.
Later last night he said he ate the snacks. I told him he couldn't have the snacks if he didn't
eat his lunch. He eats a good breakfast & a big dinner every day. I don't know why he won't
eat lunch. I'm not going to stress. He is eating; so I'll let go a little.

1 comment:

Brown English Muffin said...

Ahh such a sweet sweet boy. So much for him to take in.