Thursday, June 19, 2008

Busy

I had a great birthday. G took me to Macaroni Grill. I got my favorite chicken scallopini. It was the best. He also bought me an ice cream cake. I love ice cream cake.

I'm busy traveling for work. I'm staying in a great lodge; I was fortunate enough to get a suite. I had only unpacked a few of my scrapping supplies from last weekend so it was easy to repack them. It's plenty of room for my scrapping stuff. I scrapped 4 pages last night. I hope to do at least 4 tonight.

G just called for Colin. Colin wants me to come home. He said he's tired of time w/ daddy. He's such a little stinker. I'm not sure what prompted him to say that because I didn't say anything about him spending time w/ daddy. I told him I would be home tomorrow he said OK.

Next week I'll be gone for work again but hopefully I won't have any more work travel this year.

3 comments:

Jun Bug House said...

Happy Birthday Terri.
And many more !
**U**
Nance

Jun Bug House said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tm1 said...

Thanks Nance.