Wednesday, May 21, 2008

lunch

I found out yesterday that Colin is not eating his lunch. He's hiding it in his napkin. I noticed about a month ago that his lunch pail was coming home full. I told him if he didn't eat his lunch he wouldn't get a treat in the evenings.
I suspect he has not been eating it all of this time. I told my mom the other day that he's going through a growing spurt because he was eating so much in the evenings. Now I know why he was so hungry.
What bothers me is he had no protein all day long. It's hard to do you best in school without the right nutrition. My goal this summer is to teach him about proper nutrition on his level.

G has had issues w/ pain in his feet & legs. This is his few days break. He has chemo Friday.

3 comments:

Brown English Muffin said...

how old is he?

tm1 said...

He's 6

Anonymous said...

I think you have your hands full with him!

Marilyn
>^..^<