Friday, May 30, 2008

1 week

1 week from today & G will be finished w/ chemo. Yeah! We are all so ready for the chemo to be over. I hope the cancer is all gone & never to return. Hopefully he will be cleared to return to work next month. The medical bills are high & need to be paid off.
G is doing better. He had a day this week where he was just not happy. He said he was mad. He was tired of chemo, he was tired of being sick, he was tired of being home & he was tired of partial pay.
I understand how he feels & it's not my body. He was better yesterday. Tuesday was my day to be mad. I had to go to work so it didn't last long. My job doesn't care what's going on personally. I get paid to do a job & that's what they expect. I shook it off & wrote in my personal journal.
Colin has been a joy he makes us both smile. He's such a happy little boy.
I think I found a summer camp for him. I go to check it out today. I'm giving up one of my
scrapping trips to pay for it but I think he's worth the sacrifice.

I've started walking a 2 miles a day. I'm working on my quest to get healthier. I only do it 5 days a week. I need a break on the weekends. I've been walking for 3 weeks. Next week I'm adding stair climbing. Gasp. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Terri, I will be with you both on Friday. What a blessing to be at the end of the chemo treatments. Makes me think of the little train that could - I think I can, I think I can, I know I can! You both are almost there. I will send you both my strength. You are in my prayers.
Betz : )