Monday, May 5, 2008

chem/sleeping

Chemo went OK. He slept a lot in the beginning. I scrapped a couple of sb (scrapbook) pages of our cruise trip. He's sleeping quite a bit; he has a lot of fatigue.

I sb Saturday & my Aunt J kept Colin. Thank you J! Colin had a great time. They went to the zoo. I'm sure they will have some great photos. I made the mistake of saying I had zoo sb paper. Colin wanted to see it. I'll buy some sb zoo paper just for him. I have plans for the paper I already have for zoo pages. The sb store had some that was a little juvenile for my taste. It will be perfect for Colin to sb his own pages.

G slept most of Sunday. He slept more than normal in my opinion. During the Dr visit on Friday he told the Dr that he has a lot of fatigue. The Dr never says anything other than, "That's normal". Then he says call if there is a problem. G never does call. I guess he knows the answer will be that's normal. He's having issues w/ his feet tingling & cold.
We will all be so glad when chemo is over. We are almost finish!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: