Sunday, July 29, 2007

Will the day ever come?

6/6 loved dancing round with DS today. Whoo hoo 6 days in a row.
We are not doing much today. A lazy day, my favorite kind of day.
I'm making a few files on the computer. Always working toward
making my business my full time job.

I'm a little bummed that my craft room is being packed.
I'm feeling very creative & really want to scrap.
Oh I can't wait for the day it's finished, cleaned, organized,
& I have time to play. Oh will the day ever come.

My friend Katie has been a great inspiration. She bit the
bullet & is doing well. Take a look at her blog. Her link is
one of my favorite places to visit.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Thank you, Terri!! What a thrill to help inspire you! :-) Best wishes for huge successes in your own business. I will be cheering you on every step of the way!!

Katie