Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Bought a bigger yoga ball

It is much better for sitting at my desk. I gained weight yrs ago, when I went from outside sales to working inside.
I went from walking, climbing, driving, & carrying items to sitting at a desk with a computer all day.

My bigger yoga ball will help to strengthen my core. It's also handy to do exercises on my lunch hour. I just roll it to an empty area & exercise. These ball exercises are really tough but hopefully they will get easier for me.

I still haven't missed a day of exercise starting July 23, 2007.
There are 3 people in the challenge that haven't missed a day. A couple I'm not sure if they've missed because they haven't checked in.
I guess the competition is great for all involved because we will all have better health!

No comments: